Cyprus immigration investment program is established on the basis of the Cyprus Civil Registry Laws of 2012 – 2013. It’s now considered one of the fastest EU Citizenship by investment program and EU permanent residency Visa.
Cyprus is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents, Europe, Asia and Africa. It is a member of EU since 2004 and is set to join the EU Schengen zone soon.
Cyprus is the 5th safest country in the world and has the lowest crime rate in Europe. The education and healthcare system in the country are super high standard.
Cyprus is also famous for its very favorable tax regime for both individuals and companies.
Property acquired is freehold, there is a low property tax and there is reduced VAT on property of just 5% (subject to conditions).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
Quick And Simple
The requirements are clear and straightforward for investors from all nationalities to achieve approval of Cypriot citizenship in 3 months.
Become Global Citizen
With the Cypriot passport you can travel to 178 countries and overseas territories around the globe VISA free or upon arrival.
Ideal Second - Home
Cyrus is the safest place in the EU and 5 th safest country in the world with the best sceneries year round.
No Residency Requirement
There is no requirement to live or reside in Cyprus prior or during the application, or even after citizenship has been granted.
With a limited number of properties and increasing demand, possess a seafront house or a villa in Cyprus is going to bring you huge net return in the long run.
Valid For Life
Cypriot citizenship and PR are valid for life and for also investors’ descendants to come.
1. The main investor: must be 18 or above and having clean criminal record.
2. The dependents: including spouse/ biological parents/ parents in law/ children (under 25 for PR scheme and under 28 for Passport scheme) must be financially dependent and having clean criminal records.
CONDITIONS FOR PR SCHEME
- Investing in one or two new properties with the total value is from 300,000 EUR (not including VAT)
- Having a fixed deposit in a Cypriot bank with the amount of 30,000 EUR in 3 years.
- Prof of annual income of the main investor outside Cyprus is from 30,000 EUR/year. (+8000 EUR/year for any parent and +5000 EUR/year for spouse and any child)
- Investing 2 million EUR in one residential real estate OR making an investment of 2 million EUR in commercial properties + 500,000 EUR in one residential real estate are both eligible for obtaining Cypriot passport.
If biological parents of the main investor want to become Cypriot citizens as well, they need to purchase one residential real estate which is worth 500,000 EUR themselves OR they can own a house which is worth 1million EUR with the main investor.
REAL ESTATE HIGHLIGHTS
Carisa Maison Royale
With a unique character, privileged location, views of the vast blue sea, superior architectural design and innovative technology, this is the ideal investment for the discerning buyer who dreams of a better quality of life in paradise !Read More
Carisa Olivea Resort
Carisa Olivea Resort consists of six individually named types of villas, each bearing the name of a major olive variety: Picqual, Koronian, Manzanillo, Kalamon, Amphissa, Megaron.Read More